Jammer Module (iSCSI) provides controlled, repeatable
real-time data modification and system-level error injection
for Fibre Channel or Gigabit Ethernet (iSCSI).
Modify Bits, Bytes, Words, or Delete a Frame
• Pass, Overwrite, or Recalculate the CRC
• Support for the FCIA's SANMark Test Suites
• Operate in Any Topology with Any Upper-Level Protocol
• Trigger a Protocol Analyzer or Other Instruments at the
Error Injection Point
• Separate Hardware Modules for Fibre Channel &
Gigabit Ethernet (iSCSI)
Finisar’s GTX Jammer Module (GTX-J) was
designed to insure that Fibre Channel and iSCSI networks
recover from all error conditions without data loss or
corruption. With the GTX-J installed in a Finisar GTX
Protocol Analysis System, a network manager can inject
errors into a network in real time and verify that the
recovery process operates as expected.
The GTX-J is used in conjunction with one or more GTX
Protocol Analyzers, to capture modified traffic and the
system response. The Jammer can trigger the analyzer and the
analyzer can arm the Jammer.
GTX Jammer Software version 2.0